Track & Field
Season Runs from May to June
ECSD TRACK SCHEDULES - ECSD TRACK
This is team is made up of male and female athletes that qualify at the school Track Day in May. Then, the athletes will compete in Zones with other schools from ECSD. Students that qualify from Zones will then have the opportunity to compete in the City Championships.
League Organization and Structure:
• 4 full day zone meets – 9:30AM to 2:30PM
• Each school may enter 2 entrants in 100M, 200M, 800M, 1500M and all Field events
• Each school may enter 1 entrant in 400M and Relay
• Competitors must remain in their age classification for all events. Exception: competitor may
compete at a higher classification but must compete at that classification in all other events.
• Competitors must compete in their school’s allocated zone meet event
• Events not requiring heats will be run as finals at the designated time of the heats
• The following will qualify for City Championships:
- Top 4 from each zone: 100M, 200M
- Top 3 from each zone: 800M, 1500M, ALL field events
- Top 2 from each zone: 400M, Relay