St. Paul is pleased to offer a half day kindergarten program in our school. The program is rich in oral language, literacy, numeracy, exploration and discovery. Please contact our school directly for further information regarding our half day kindergarten programming.
- The classroom learning environment is where academic curriculum is taught, and learner outcomes explored as a community of learners.
- This is where the teacher plans, develops and teaches through whole group, small group and individual experiences.
- The classroom teacher creates meaningful opportunities for learning by intentionally setting targeted learning outcomes for the children to work towards achieving.
- The teacher would assess the children’s understanding and report on learner outcomes to parents including formal reporting and feedback with PowerTeacher Pro.
- Play-based opportunities are woven through the Kindergarten Program to support the child's natural curiosity as they begin to conceptualize the curriculum outcomes being taught.
NEW SPECIALIZED PROGRAMMING FOR 2022! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!