Open House Information
Our school is so excited to meet you. During our open house, our staff did a wonderful job showing all the wonderful things our school can provide your child to keep them engaged, develop leadership, and teach them to be successful in life.
This is a video of our St. Mark Virtual Open House. It is a recording of our live event on February 16th, 2021. It starts with a 45-minute formal program, and then is followed by a question-and-answer period, led by our principal, Mr. Myskiw . To help you navigate the video, here is the PROGRAM for our Virtual Open House.
Please email the school if you are interested in joining our team. We are accepting registrations for all grades.
For your interest, here is a video of the TOP 10 reasons to become a LION! It was played in the virtual open house.
You are also invited to watch this video if you would like to learn more about our Recreation (REC) Academy.
2021/2022 New to ECSD Registration Information:
- Online registrations will open January 11, 2021 at 9am on our ECSD division general website.
- To register your child you will need the following documentation that you will need to be upload on the online registration system
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship/Residency documents (if necessary)
- Baptismal Certificate
- Most current Court Orders/Custody/Delegation of Authority (if necessary)
- Any other documentation that is specific to your situation (Change of Name Certificate, Work Permit, Study Permit, Treaty Status/Card, etc)
- Once you complete the online registration and have uploaded the necessary documents, our school office will contact you to set up a time to drop by the school to complete the registration process. For this meeting you will need to bring the original documents that you uploaded (from list above), we will scan your originals and verify your information. You will also need to provide proof of address, this can include a current utility bill or your driver's license.
- The Principal will then review your finalized registration prior to acceptance. Once this review is complete, you will receive a phone call from either the Administrative Assistant or Principal to confirm acceptance for the next school year.
- To register your child for ECSD please follow this link.