All students will learn!
- We have a highly trained and caring staff, dedicated to helping students learn and grow. Students are encouraged to develop a sense of worth, responsibility, self respect, and respect for others. Our student support services include a social worker (Family School Liaison worker), First Nation Metis Inuit social worker, Student Team Advisor for Youth (STAY) and a Success Coach.
- Our complementary program has a wide variety of exciting courses designed to enhance our students' experience.
- 21st Century Learning is alive in our school with three computer labs, a student computer in all classrooms, smart boards, video projectors and document cameras. Our school continues to be a leader in technology. Students have access to Wi-Fi and are able to bring their personal devices to classes to enhance their learning. Students have access to an extensive array of research and performance software. Assistive learning technology, on-line video resources, and high speed internet compliment our instruction. We continue to work with our students on digital citizenship, and awareness of limitations and safe online practices.
- Tiger Pride is at the heart of our school spirit. Students and staff come together to celebrate through a variety of special events, sports and religious activities.
- The Learning Resource Center/Library is a fabulous location that encourages students to select from a wide variety of reading resources. Students can choose from either English or French resources and can also access this center at lunch.
- Students have access to a well equipped fitness center that is supervised by teachers during physical education classes.
- We have an excellent interschool sports program: volleyball, basketball, badminton, soccer, cross-country running, wrestling, slo-pitch, curling, and track and field for both boys and girls. We offer a junior and a senior team in most sports.
- Our lunch hour intramural program is outstanding. Students are given the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of sports activities and clubs.
We are blessed with a caring community that actively supports school policies, programs, and activities, and a School Council, which provides a valuable liaison between the school and our parent community.