Virtual Open House & Registration Information
2022 Virtual Open House:
2022 Open House will be held Wednesday February 16 @ 6pm. Information regarding our Open House will be posted here closer to the date.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss registering your child in a Language program, please call the school office at 780.482.3676.
Registration Information and Process:
Registration is now open to parents wishing to register their child(ren) at Ecole Escuela Holy Child!
If you would like to register your child(ren) in either the Spanish Bilingual or French Immersion program you can click on the "Register Now" icon at the top of this page or on the "Register Now" icon below. These "Register Now" links will take you to the ECSD online student registration site, follow the steps outlined there.
To help parents with the registration process we have listed (below) the documents you will need to have on hand and what to expect after you have submitted your child's registration online.
- Proof of current address
- Your Child's Birth Certificate
- Proof of Citizenship (Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency, Work Permit, etc- if applicable)
- most recent report card (if applicable)
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
1. Register your child(ren) on our ECSD Registration site and submit the applicable documentation as listed above.
2. Our school office staff will contact parents to make an appointment to verify the documentation uploaded to the registration site and verify your current address for catchment purposes. For this appointment parents will need to bring (to the school) the original versions of the documents used for registration. To verify your address you will need to bring with you a Driver's License or utility bill.
3. Once all documentation is received, the Principal will review the registration.
4. After review, the school will contact parents to notify them of acceptance for the next school year.
We look forward to meeting our new families and students!