Grandin Virtual Open House & Registration Information
2021 Virtual Open House:
Thank you for joining us on February 10th.
If you missed our Virtual Open House you can access the live recording below by clicking the image of the computer.
If you would like to have us contact you about your child's registration or have any other questions, please feel free to add your contact details to a forms survey by clicking on the picture below. All information is kept confidential and used only for the purpose of school registrations.
By filling out the form, your child will receive (by mail) a great little lunch kit to use in their first year of school AND parents will be added to a prize draw for a chance to win:
1) 2021-2022 School Fees ($50 value) x2
2) Grocery gift card ($50) x2
3) Grand Prize- $100 Walmart Gift Card
Registration Information and Process:
Registration is now open to parents wishing to register their child(ren) at Ecole Escuela Grandin!
If you would like to register your child(ren) in either the Spanish Bilingual or French Immersion program you can click on the "Register Now" icon at the top of this page or on the "Register Now" icon below. These "Register Now" links will take you to the ECSD online student registration site, follow the steps outlined there.
To help parents with the registration process we have listed (below) the documents you will need to have on hand and what to expect after you have submitted your child's registration online.
- Proof of current address
- Your Child's Birth Certificate
- Proof of Citizenship (Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency, Work Permit, etc- if applicable)
- most recent report card (if applicable)
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
1. Register your child(ren) on our ECSD Registration site and submit the applicable documentation as listed above.
2. Our school office staff will contact parents to make an appointment to verify the documentation uploaded to the registration site and verify your current address for catchment purposes. For this appointment parents will need to bring (to the school) the original versions of the documents used for registration. To verify your address you will need to bring with you a Driver's License or utility bill.
3. Once all documentation is received, the Principal will review the registration.
4. After review, the school will contact parents to notify them of acceptance for the next school year.
We look forward to meeting our new families and students!