School Mission, Vision and Charism
The Catholic community of Mary Hanley School is called by Christ to:
- foster creativity and independence
- model a passion for learning
- provide authentic learning with real life experiences
- find new and innovative ways to motivate and teach our students
- ensure students have the ability to articulate, explore, and explain what they have learned using a variety of tools and assistive technology
- instill the importance of balance for our students and staff
Together in Christ, we inspire the passion to learn.
Mary Hanley: A Place of Joy!