General Program Information
|St. Richard Green STEM Academy|
Register Now for the First Green STEM Academy
Science, Technology, Engineering Mathematics
Instilling Care for God's Creation & a Lifelong Love of Science
STEM is engaging, experiential, meaningful and fun! It provides a student-centered learning environment. Students engage in…
using the problem-solving and design processes.
STEM focuses on real-life issues and problems!
answer complex questions,
investigate global issues,
develop solutions for challenges and real world
apply the rigor of science, technology, engineering,
and mathematics content into real life situations.
STEM students are …
scientists, technologists, engineers and
Students are global leaders & environmental stewards caring for God's creation!
St. Richard offers a variety of supportive programs:
- Catholic Faith is permeated throughout the curriculum; student centered school - wide Liturgical Celebrations and strong school-parish relationship with St. Theresa Church
- Kindergarten to grade 6 classes
- Musical Program – Orff instruments 1-6, recorder program gr. 4-6, ukulele gr. 5-6, school-wide musical productions bi-annually
- Grey Nuns Hospital Art Project
- Social Justice Projects
- Core French Language Program for gr. 4-6
- Strong Literacy Focus
- Students have access to iPads and Chromebooks 40
- Classrooms are equipped with Smartboards and document cameras
- Student Leadership (Wonder Club)
- Green Club
- Nike Club
- Running Club
- Wonder Club
- Coding Club