Registrations for the Kindergarten program opened Monday, January 10. All registrations are to be completed online and can be accessed by visiting the Edmonton Catholic School Division website or the St. Lucy School website. Please note that to qualify for kindergarten, a student must turn 5 years of age on or BEFORE December 31, 2021.
Our Kindergarten Virtual Open House was held on Wednesday, February 2. If you'd like further or additional information about Kindergarten or any other programs, please contact the school directly or browse our website.
Play, Learn, and Grow Together - Life in Kindergarten at St. Lucy School. Watch
A St. Lucy parent shares her experience of the school. Watch
What's Going on at St. Lucy School? Watch
*Many of the images shown in these videos were taken prior to Covid.
- Online registrations are currently being accepted for the 2022-2023 school year.
- To register your child(ren) you will need the following documentation that you will need to be upload on the online registration system:
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship/Residency documents (if necessary)
- Baptismal Certificate
- Most current Court Orders/Custody/Delegation of Authority (if necessary)
- Any other documentation that is specific to your situation (Change of Name Certificate, Work Permit, Study Permit, Treaty Status/Card, etc)
- Once you complete the online registration and have uploaded the necessary documents, our school office will contact you to set up a time to drop by the school to complete the registration process. For this meeting you will need to bring the original documents that you uploaded (from list above), we will scan your originals and verify your information. You will also need to provide proof of address; this can include a current utility bill or your driver's license.
- The Principal will then review your finalized registration prior to acceptance. Once this review is complete, you will receive a phone call from either the Administrative Assistant or Principal to confirm acceptance for the next school year.
To register your child now, click on this link to take you to our ECSD website registration page. Here you'll find a great deal of information and the form to register your child. Please be sure to select the form for the school year in which you want your child registered ex. to begin in September 2022, select the 2022-2023 Registration.