Virtual Open House Information
|When:||March 10, 2021 @ 6:00pm|
Please email us at email@example.com for a link to the event, and use Open House in the subject line.
Parents are asked to ensure that you have uploaded the Microsoft Teams App onto their computer, laptop, or phone in advance of the open house as it will be required to participate virtually.
We will have important informational slides and videos to feature what makes Anne Fitzgerald such a great place of learning with dedicated and professional staff building engaging opportunities for students.
We understand that while this virtual format is not the ideal, we are confident that the school’s beautiful culture will shine through.
What We Offer
- Online registrations will open January 11, 2021 at 9am on our ECSD division general website
- To register your child(ren) you will need the following documentation that you will need to be upload on the online registration system
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship/Residency documents (if necessary)
- Baptismal Certificate
- Most current Court Orders/Custody/Delegation of Authority (if necessary)
- Any other documentation that is specific to your situation (Change of Name Certificate, Work Permit, Study Permit, Treaty Status/Card, etc)
- Once you complete the online registration and have uploaded the necessary documents, our school office will contact you to set up a time to drop by the school to complete the registration process. For this meeting you will need to bring the original documents that you uploaded (from list above), we will scan your originals and verify your information. You will also need to provide proof of address, this can include a current utility bill or your driver's licence.
- Our Principal, Mrs. Cooper will then review your finalized registration prior to acceptance. Once this review is complete, you will receive a phone call from either the Mrs. Junck our Administrative Assistant or Mrs. Cooper to confirm acceptance for the next school year.
- To register your child you can either click on the "register now" link at the top of this page or click on the link below, these links will take you to our general division website registration page, please follow the steps as indicated on the website.