Attached below you will find École Bishop Savaryn School's 2020 - 2021 school re-entry plan. Please read it carefully as it contains important information.
We have also attached the COVID-19 SAFETY SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE that parents must use daily to decide if the student should attend school.
For your convenience, we are also providing information about ECSD's Chromebook Parent Purchase Plan below.
Health Daily Checklist (For Children Under 18)
ECSD Chromebook Parent Purchase Plan
As in previous years, Bishop Savaryn has Chromebooks that are available for student use in class so please be aware that you are not required to purchase a Chromebook for you child. However, should you wish for your child to have his or her own device, there is a purchase option available through ECSD.
ECSD has partnered with Compugen to offer ECSD parents a Chromebook purchase plan.
To access this plan and make a purchase please follow the steps below:
- Click on the following link: emerge.compugen.com
- Click on the blue “Requests” button on the page
- From there, choose your product and add to cart
- Proceed through the checkout fields to pay online for your child’s personal Chromebook
- For questions regarding orders, after purchase, please contact email@example.com