We are now accepting registrations for students in Kindergarten and Grades 1-6. All registrations are to be completed online and can be accessed by visiting our school website or the Edmonton Catholic School Division website. Please note that to qualify for kindergarten, a student must turn 5 years of age on or BEFORE December 31, 2021.
- Online registrations will open January 11, 2021 at 9:00 AM on our ECSD Division general website.
- To register your child(ren), you will need to upload the following documentation on the online registration system:
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship/Residency documents (if necessary)
- Baptismal Certificate (if available)
- Most current Court Orders/Custody/Delegation of Authority (if necessary)
- Any other documentation that is specific to your situation (Change of Name Certificate, Work Permit, Study Permit, Treaty Status/Card, etc.)
- Once you have completed the online registration and have uploaded the necessary documents, our school office will contact you to set up a time to drop by the school to complete the registration process. For this meeting, you will need to bring the original documents that you uploaded (from the list above), we will scan your originals and verify your information. You will also need to provide proof of address; this can include a current utility bill or your driver's license.
- The Principal will then review your finalized registration prior to acceptance.
- Once this review is complete, you will receive a phone call from our office to confirm acceptance for the next school year.
To register your child now, click on this link to take you to our ECSD website registration page. Here you will find a great deal of information and the form to register your child. Please be sure to select the form for the school year which you want your child registered. For example, to begin in September 2021, select the 2021-2022 Registration.