ROLE OF THE SCHOOL COUNCIL
Classroom Representatives will be needed for each class. Keep reading to find out more on what the School Council is and the objectives that we are working toward:
- To assist the principal and teachers of St. Timothy School to attain the objectives of the Edmonton Catholic School District.
- To consult with the school Principal and staff of St. Timothy School in matters relating to the essential tasks of teaching and learning.
- To foster communication and collaboration among the members of the school community.
- To promote Catholic Christian values through the cooperation of the home, school and parish
- To provide the membership with resources to grow and develop as a Council
- To facilitate and continue to support the development of a common vision for our school within a Catholic Christian community.
We hope to see you at our School Council meetings!
SCHOOL COUNCIL EXECUTIVE
SCHOOL COUNCIL (SC) MEETINGS 2021-2022
School Council AGM - September 21 at 6:30 pm in St. Timothy School gym
School Council Meeting - October 11 at 6:30 pm in St. Timothy School learning commons
|ST. Timothy SC Meeting Minutes October 11, 2022.docx|
St. Timothy SC Meeting Agenda November 22, 2022.docx
School Council Meeting - January 17, 2023 at 6:30 pm in St. Timothy School learning commons
School Council Meeting - February 28, 2023 at
School Council Meeting - April 11, 2023 at
School Council Meeting - May 23, 2023 at 6:30 pm in St. Timothy School learning commons
PARENT ADVISORY SOCIETY (PAS) MEETINGS 2021-2022
PAS (Annual General Meeting) - September 21 at 6:30 pm in the school gym
ST. TIMOTHY PAS MEETING AGENDA October 11, 2022.docx
|St. Timothy PAS Meeting Minutes.docx|
ST. TIMOTHY PAS MEETING AGENDA, November 22, 2022.docx
PAS Meeting - January 17, 2023
PAS Meeting - February 28, 2023 at
PAS Meeting - April 11, 2023
PAS Meeting - May 23, 2023 at 6:30 pm in St. Timothy School learning commons