Welcoming New Students!
St. Justin Catholic Elementary School is welcoming new students for the 2021-2022 school year. Our office is closed until Thursday, August 26 but you can still register online.
- Visit www.register.ecsd.net and then click the 'New Student Registration' button
- Locate your designated school by typing in your address, program if applicable and grade in the School Finder Tool. Scroll down the page and click on your school from the list provided. This will take you to our online registration portal.
- If you don’t have an account, click the 'Create Account' button and complete the form.
- Sign-in to your account to be directed to the online registration form.
- Enter the student’s first and last name, and their date of birth. Click the 'Add Student' button.
- Read the introduction and continue through the registration form making sure to answer all fields marked required.
- Click 'Submit'. If you missed any information, you will be prompted.
- A submission confirmation page will display when the form is completed. To register another child, click the 'add another student' link. Enter the student’s first and last name, and date of birth. To save time, choose Import when adding your next student.When you are finished, click the 'Save & Log Out' link.
NOTE for Temporary Residents
- If you are registering for 100 Voices Pre-Kindergarten, please complete the online registration form.
- If you are registering for Kindergarten through to Grade 12, you must contact One World…One Centre at 780 944-2001 to register your child.