St. Philip School Council
St. Philip Parent Advisory Association (SPPAA):
See bylaws below under resources.
SPPAA Fundraising Association:
Please complete and return the form below to become a member of the St. Philip Parent Association Fundraising Association (SPPAAFA). All parents/legal guardians of students enrolled in St. Philip Elementary Catholic School (SPECS) are encouraged to become members of the SPPAAFA.
Other interested persons may become Community Members or Associate Members, subject to vested interest and bylaws, as approved by the Association. The majority of members of the Association will be parents/legal guardians. There are no SPPAA membership fees.
As a member of SPPAAFA I have the right to:
vote at any general (membership) meeting of the society (AGM, SGM, RGM)
receive notice of all meetings and fundraising activities
serve on committees or chair fundraisers
stand for election as an Officer or Director on the Executive
Add any others as per bylaws
- AGM Letter Website.pdf
- SPPAA_Membership_Forms 2020_21.pdf
- St Philip Parent Advisory Association (Society) Bylaws.pdf
- St. Philip School Council Operating Procedures 2020-2021.pdf
- Nov.23 2020 - School Council Minutes.pdf
- November 23, 2020 - SPPAA Minutes.pdf
- Principal Report November 23 To Parent Council a.pdf
- Class Reps 2020-2021.pdf