Hours of Operation
2020-2021 Daily Bell Schedule
|Kindergarten - Grade 3 Schedule||Grade 4-6 Schedule|
|Monday-Wednesday & Friday||Thursday||Monday-Wednesday & Friday||Thursday|
|Entry||8:20 am||8:20 am||Entry||8:20 am||8:20 am|
|Morning Recess||10:15 am - 10:30 am||10:15 am - 10:30 am||Morning Recess||10:00 am - 10:15 am||10:00 am - 10:15 am|
|Lunch - Indoor||12:00 pm - 12:20 pm||Lunch Recess - Outdoor||12:00 pm - 12:20 pm|
|Lunch Recess - Outdoor||12:20 pm - 12:43 pm||Lunch - Indoor||12:20 pm - 12:43 pm|
|Afternoon Activity Break||5 mins||Afternoon Activity Break||5 mins|
|Dismissal||2:55 pm||11:55 am||Dismissal||2:55 pm||11:55 am|
Thursdays are half days at St. Vladimir school and all students are dismissed at 11:55am
2021-2022 Daily Bell Schedule
|Kindergarten - Grade 6 Schedule||100 Voices Schedule (Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri)|
|Monday-Wednesday & Friday||Thursday||Entry||Dismissal|
|Entry||8:20 am||8:20 am||AM - Group A||8:10 am||11:10 am|
|Morning Recess||10:15 am - 10:30 am||10:15 am - 10:30 am||AM - Group B||8:20 am||11:20 am|
|Lunch - Indoor||12:00 pm - 12:20 pm||PM - Group A||12:00 pm||3:00 pm|
|Lunch Recess - Outdoor||12:20 pm - 12:43 pm||PM - Group B||12:10 pm||3:10 pm|
|Afternoon Activity Break||5 mins|
|Dismissal||2:57 pm||12:01 pm|
Student Entry to Building:
- Morning Arrival – When the 8:20 bell rings students will line up at their assigned entrance/exit doors. Each entrance door and line up area is designated to specific classes. Students will be encouraged to stagger themselves six feet apart in the line. The supervisor will signal the first class to enter the building. When adequate time has passed the second class will be signaled into the building.
- Students will need to enter the school wearing their masks to travel through the hallways.
- At each entrance there will be a hand sanitizer station for student use upon entering the building.
- Parents can walk their children to their designated doors at the start of the day and meet them at the end of the day at their designated doors. We ask our parents support to model appropriate mask wearing and social distancing for our students while you are waiting for school to begin/end.
- For recess students will enter/exit the school following the above process as well.