Information for Parents
- Our custodians have increased their cleaning and sanitizing practices at all schools and sites in the Edmonton Catholic School Division.
- Custodians are sanitizing all high-touch areas in our schools to help prevent the spread of germs.
- Custodians will wipe down/sanitize door hardware, handrails, drinking fountains, telephones in common areas and other high-touch areas as they move throughout their schools.
How to protect your family
- To help protect against all respiratory illnesses, including the flu and coronavirus, we encourage you to practice and share these tips with your family:
- Use good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing with soap and water.
- Use hand sanitizer that is 60% alcohol-based if soap and water are not available.
- Stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
- Contact 811 Health Link if you have questions or concerns about your health.
For more up-to-date information from Alberta Health Services, please click on the following link:
Alberta Health Services - Information for Parents of School Aged Children