Our COVID-19 Response
Information for Parents
- All Edmonton Catholic Schools staff have increased their cleaning and sanitizing practices at all schools and sites in the Edmonton Catholic School Division.
- Custodians and support staff are sanitizing all high-touch areas in our schools to help prevent the spread of germs.
- Custodians and will wipe down/sanitize door hardware, handrails, drinking fountains, telephones in common areas and other high-touch areas as they move throughout their schools.
How to protect your family
To help protect against all respiratory illnesses, including the flu and coronavirus, we encourage you to practice and share these tips with your family:
- Use good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing with soap and water.
- Use hand sanitizer that is 60% alcohol-based if soap and water are not available.
- Stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
- Contact 811 Health Link if you have questions or concerns about your health.