For more information about our school, join us at our virtual open house
on March 17, 2022 at 5:00 pm. Click the link below to join our Virtual Open House.
Virtual Open House
View Our Open House Videos Here:
We look forward to meeting with you. If you have any further questions, call the school at 780-489-1222.
Our Lady of Peace School Catholic Elementary School (Kindergarten to gr. 6) is welcoming new students for
the September 2022 school year.
Click Here to Register
- Kindergarten Full Day Programming: Kindergarten and Extensions (must be 5 before Dec. 31, 2021)
- Grades 1 - 6
- Cree Language
- Braided Journeys Program
- Music Program
- French as a Second Language grades 4-6
- Free Snack and Free Lunch Program daily
- Multi-Disciplinary Team: Speech, Occupational and Behavioural Supports
- Bussing Available
- Social Justice projects and Charitable Service Actions: Edmonton Catholic Foundation, Seniors' homes, gr. 6 monitors (during non-COVID times), recycling, AMA Patrols, Buddy Reading, Toonies for Turkeys (Thanksgiving fundraiser for our families),
- Subsidized field trips by our School Council
- Enrichment through field trips and visitors to school
- K of C Free Throw Basketball, Running Club, Volleyball and Free Footie sports
- Flex Thursdays: topics focusing on Faith, Health, Numeracy, Literacy, and much more.
- Swimming/ Skiing programs
- Christmas Concert/Travelling Christmas Party
- Liturgical Celebrations/Activities: Connection with St. John the Evangelist Parish
- Fun Day/Talent Show