Our Patron Saint
Let Us Pray with Mary to God The Father...Amen
How To Pray the Rosary
Familiarize yourself and/or your group with the prayers of the rosary (Apostles' Creed, Hail Mary, Our Father, Glory Be, Hail, Holy Queen).
- Make the Sign of the Cross.
- Holding the Crucifix, say the Apostles' Creed.
- On the first bead, say an Our Father.
- Say one Hail Mary on each of the next three beads.
- On the next bead, say the Glory Be
- For each of the five decades, announce the Mystery (perhaps followed by a brief reading from Scripture) then say the Our Father.
(After finishing each decade, some say the following prayer requested by the Blessed Virgin Mary at Fatima: )
- For each of the beads in the decade, say the Hail Mary, while meditating on the Mystery. Then say a Glory Be.
- After saying the five decades, say the Hail, Holy Queen, followed by this dialogue and prayer:
V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Conclude the Rosary with the Sign of the Cross.