Demonstration of Learning - In Person
On April 7th from 1:00-7:30 PM - our Demonstration of Learning will take place in person at St. Thomas Aquinas School. Please check your classroom teacher for the link to register for a time for the Demonstration of Learning. The following protocols are in place:
- Due to the increase of our student population, we will be scheduling interview times. We will schedule approx. five families in the classroom at one time.
- No siblings are allowed in the room as you are working with your child. You will need to find childcare for your other children during the time you are engaged in a Demonstration of Learning.
- The gym will not be open during our Demonstration of Learning.
- COVID protocols will remain in class, hand sanitizing, completion of the Alberta Health Daily Checklist. If you are not feeling well, please reschedule for another time.
- Masks are not required, but you are welcome to wear one if you chose.
- If you are unable to come in for an interview, you can arrange a time for a TEAMs interview. These will take place on a day other than April 7.
- Lost and Found items will be set out on tables in the small gym.