Early Learning (Kindergarten)
Father Michael Mireau School is pleased to offer half day Kindergarten programming. Morning or afternoon classes are available. To verify that your child is eligible for kindergarten, please check the kindergarten calculator.
Kindergarten programming at Father Michael Mireau is inquiry-based and facilitated in a classroom environment that invites wonder and learning. Kindergarten programs offer the following for students:
- Certified Teacher
- Faith-based instruction
- Inclusive learning spaces
- Integration of Fine Arts
- Learning through play
- Rich oral language opportunities
Access to a Multi-Disciplinary Team is also provided that may include:
- Inclusive Consultant
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Occupational and Physical Therapists
- Emotional Behaviour Specialist (EBS)
- Family School Liaison Worker (FSLW)
For additional information, please view the Kindergarten video in the Open House section of this webpage.