Inclusive Learning Environment
We envision a school where students are welcome and nurtured in a safe and inclusive community. Our goal is to assist students to achieve their full potential.
We support all learners through the Collaborative Response Model (CRM) framework.
MWI Collaborative Response Model
- School and division staff working together to build and share collaborative practices to ensure success for all students
- School wide framework that values collaborative data-informed discussions, action-focused responses, and timely intervention
- Planned collaborative team meetings which may include: teacher, learning coach, educational assistant, therapeutic assistants in behavior therapy (TABT), parents and administration
- Collaboration with division inclusive consultants
- School continuum of supports identifying strategies, accommodations, and interventions available to support the diverse needs of students
- Supports focused on literacy, numeracy, and mental health/wellbeing