VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE - March 3 @ 7PM
Romero Open House 2021
New Student Applicants from Edmonton Catholic Junior High Schools
- Grade 9 students who attend the Romero junior high feeder schools will have Teams presentations on high school programming in the weeks prior to the scheduled Open House.
- Teams presentation will be provided to each of the Catholic junior high feeder schools in the Romero catchment.
- The Romero website will also have a digital View Book, explaining all the different programs and courses that are available to all students.
New Student Applicants from Schools Outside of Edmonton Catholic
- If you do not physically live in the Romero catchment, or are currently attending a school that is outside of Edmonton Catholic, you must complete an online application for the school.
- The online applications will be available for parent access beginning on January 11 and may be found in the top right corner of the school website main page under the box Register Now.
- Acceptance is based upon programming choice, student marks, attendance and space availability.
- All applications will be reviewed and examined over a period of a few months, to determine which applications may be accepted.