Braided Journeys FNMI
Braided Journeys Student Support Centres are committed to assisting student success by cultivating a caring, welcoming, and positive place where Indigenous students see themselves, their contributions and their culture represented, respected, and celebrated. Each centre offers support, encouragement and guidance throughout a student’s educational journey. Braided Journeys programming supports First Nations, Métis, and Inuit youth to become leaders of character, vision and action.
- Social justice initiatives
- Community volunteering
- Mentoring skill development
- Academic and social preparation for new school environments
- Bridging to Junior High and High School
- Bridging to Post-Secondary