Grade 10 Student Award
- Must be in Grade 10
- This award is to recognize the top Grade 10 Student at St. Oscar Romero
All interested applicants please submit a write up to:
Ms. Jani at Norma.Jani@ecsd.net
Deadline: Friday June 11, 2021 9:00 a.m.
Write Up Criteria:
Submit a biography detailing your involvement in the school over the last year. Please include the following:
- Extracurricular Activities: participates in and contributes to the extracurricular life of the school - athletics, clubs, drama, music, choir, students’ union
- Grades: must be consistently above average
- Leadership (Role Model): inspires others to live the Romero spirit
- Attendance: attends classes on a regular basis
- Demonstrates Religious Leadership in School: celebrations, Social Justice League, fasts, etc.
The winner will be awarded $100 at the Academic Awards Ceremony in October.
Thank you for your contributions to the school!