Now Accepting Registrations for 2021-22
Welcome to St. John Bosco School
We are currently registering students for the 2021-22 school year.
Parents of Students entering Kindergarten:
Entering Kindergarten is an exciting time for, both parent and child and it is an especially important first step in their formal schooling years. For information related our Kindergarten Program, we ask you to visit the Kindergarten Program page of our school website at https://www.ecsd.net/1024/page/5383/kindergarten-information
Parents of Students entering Grades 1 to 6:
Regardless of the grade your child is entering our school, we value and are dedicated towards ensuring a smooth transition into our school. To that end, we would like to share important information as you apply to register your child(ren) at St. John Bosco School. To find details of what we offer students from Grades 1 to 6, we ask you to visit the Gr. 1 to 6 Program page of our school website at https://www.ecsd.net/1024/page/5388/grades-1-6-information
By clicking on the link below you will see step by step instructions on how to proceed to complete your application to register at our school. The information provided will assist you in all the necessary steps to complete your application and to ensure that you gather and include all the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- When you are ready to register your child(ren), click here at Register Now.
For more information about our school, click on the links below:
SJB School Diverse Learning Video
We are committed to:
‘Universal Design for Learning’
- Incorporating multiple & flexible options for student expression & engagement
- Utilizing multiple technologies & diverse learning spaces for student needs & choice
- Utilizing (S.T.E.A.M.) Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math to guide student inquiry, dialogue & critical thinking
- Accessing our Learning Commons/ Makerspaces to foster creative thinking and innovation in our students
Creating Opportunities for Students
- Calling students to action through social justice service learning