|Home > About Us|
In 1888, three nuns from the order of the Faithful Companions of Jesus began teaching 23 Catholic students in the very first Catholic school in Edmonton.
We have grown as a school district from one school with 23 students into what it is today. We are blessed to offer publicly funded Catholic education!!
Annual Reports and Resultss
Visit the Annual Reports and Results page for the following information: